Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Beginning


Malawi, yes Malawi…will become my home for the next one year. I wonder how it will be.

I guess it is about time to move on from my comfort zone and experience something different.
I finally got the confirmation from VSO Malawi about my assignment to work with the Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development in Karonga District, and this time, I will not turn them down. All part of every cells in my body gave sign that I am ready this time. I am ready to leave my well paid job and live with a small allowance, I am ready to pack all my stuffs into boxes, I am ready to say “bye” to my fancy, sexy yoga clothes and dance shoes,  I am ready to leave my love ones and be myself, I am SO READY to live my very new life, appreciate differences, learn more about life and grow with it.

Malawi, yes Malawi…will become my home for the next one year. I wonder how it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment